Spare Parts & After-Sales Support
The Valiant Group and partnering companies are totally committed to, and actively participate in, the ongoing process of quality improvement, reliability, maintainability and durability. We provide our customers with world class technology, innovation, and added product value. Our objective is to meet and surpass the requirements of our customer by delivering advanced technology on time, every time.
24/7 Support Hotline
Monday to Friday from 7:00am - 5:00pm EST: 1.888.VALIANT
After Hours: 1.888.497.5537
Spare Parts Sales and Management Programs
• Valiant works with existing commodity or crib to implement our spare parts strategy.
• Efficient system to replenish parts required once taken from commodity or crib.
• Quick turnaround on spare parts orders.
Service technicians provide on-site system maintenance and improvement to existing production systems.
Equipment Wellness Assessments
Complete equipment wellness checks on existing production systems to evaluate and report on current status.
Maintenance Programs / Service Agreements
• Scheduled maintenance contracts to maintain or restore original equipment efficiency.
• Field service contracts.
Robot Programming & Troubleshooting
Qualified technicians conduct on-site and off-site robot programming and troubleshooting.
Design & Engineering Services
• Mechanical and controls engineering services provide updated drawings as required.
• Engineers evaluate the current process and develop innovative ideas and solutions to existing production challenges.
Environmental and Maintenance Enhancements
• Hydro-Skim oil separators.
• Filtration system upgrades.
Specialty Components Machining Services & Custom Components
• Machining of all types of small and large details using state of the art machining equipment.
• Dedicated facility to accommodate all your necessary machining needs.
• All details are certified prior to leaving our facility.
• Custom fabrication shop available for any welding requirements.
Training specialists conduct on-site and off-site training on new and existing production systems.
• Electrical, robot, mechanical and operator classroom training.
• Hands-on training and task certification.
• Corresponding booklets, handouts and manuals; hardcopy or electronic.
• Audiovisual training packages.
Camera Integration (Machine Vision)
Part Marking Integration
• Second or third party inspections are encouraged.
• Various CMM Systems capable to support parts up to 7m x 2m x 2.5m in size.
• Upgrade existing system.
• Improve production by providing expert solution.
• Support new products on existing equipment.
• Dedicated engineers specializing in retool projects.