The successful candidate is accountable to:
- Develop, manage and nurture new business accounts and partnerships to accomplish Tool & Mold group goals and objectives.
- Recommend Tool & Mold segmentation strategies to maximize business opportunities across various sales channels, including identifying and developing alliances, market or customer sector specific targeting and communication initiatives to grow customer accounts.
- Effectively communicate the “Valiant” brand identity to the targeted customer base.
- Provide sales related metrics, reports and success criteria for the Tool & Mold group.
The successful candidate must have:
- Superior knowledge of the plastic injection industry, Automotive and Consumer Products.
- Proven track record of successful business development activity in the plastic injection mold and tooling industry.
- Superior interpersonal, written and verbal communication abilities.
- A well-defined sense of diplomacy, including solid negotiation, conflict resolution, and people management skills.
- The ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Eligibility for clearance under the Canadian Controlled Goods and the American ITAR requirements.
- The ability to work with others in a team atmosphere.
Reply in confidence to:
Human Resources Department
Valiant Machine & Tool Inc.
6555 Hawthorne Drive
Windsor, Ontario, Canada N8T 3G6
While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.